This program is suitable for children who wish to continue to develop their golf skills and have successfully completed both levels of the MyGolf Junior Program. It also allows the children to get out onto the golf course. Suitable for children aged 10 to 16 years with clinics ran during the school term, excluding public holidays. The program includes the following:
- Individual focus on swing mechanics inclusive of video analysis.
- Individual practice programs for each student.
- Development on short game and course management.
- Skill appropriate drills and skill tests to enable regular monitoring of program.
- Playing on the golf course.